Wednesday, June 29, 2005

New Books

I'm currently working on a new book about Central Asia called "Silk Road to Ruin." That's due out in January. Due out around the same time will be "Attitude 3: The Subversive New Media Cartoonists," with an emphasis on artists whose work appears online. And those of you who have been clamoring for a straightforward collection of my cartoons, the sequel to 2001's "Search and Destroy" comes out next year. Title is: "America Gone Wild."

Beyond that, anything is possible. I'm talking with one publisher about doing a graphic novel adaptation of a European play (gotta be coy here, sorry). I'm also due to start a project I've been researching for years, an all-prose novel. And there's also a possibility of doing a foreign policy follow-up to "Wake Up, You're Liberal!", which focused on domestic issues. Of course, I'm always open to requests, should you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment