Thursday, October 9, 2008

Insert Bowie Reference to "Changes" Here

The Rallblog is under construction. You will note some interesting changes, however:
  • Improved Archives: The interface is now in reverse chronological order. Also, the long-lost 2007 and early 2008 archives are now available. They're scrollable, rather than listed.
  • Easier RSS Feed
  • Emailable Posts

Please bear with me as I make other changes and adjustments to the site. I'm trying to figure out how to do this stuff myself, since I can't afford to pay a pro to do it.
Thanks,
Ted

7 comments:

  1. It looks like change for the better so far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, thanks for doing this...the content was so good, the Rallblog had people coming there in spite of the antiquated old interface. Should be even more of a draw now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it as well- Thanks Ted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could have asked for volunteers.

    I'm sure plenty of your readers would have helped.

    It doesn't look bad, though, either. You are doing fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good. I'm glad you've come through on your promise not to make it worse. (I hate it when web sites do that.) Anyway, I like the new layout, it's attractively updated and still effective and easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ted, I responded to your call for redesign help twice, but you never replied to my emails.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could still use the help, Anon. Please email me again--I don't know what happened, as I reply to all my emails unless they come from Sarah Palin.

    ReplyDelete