Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Update: The Last Signed Copies Ever of WAKING UP IN AMERICA







Just did a final count and as it turns out I've got 6 copies of my first, long out-of-print book, the cartoon collection WAKING UP IN AMERICA (St. Martin's Press, 1992). WAKING UP, which contains my earliest cartoons from 1988 to 1992, is exceedingly hard to find, going for anywhere from $90 to $250 on eBay on those rare occasions when a copy turns up for sale.



If you want one (or more):



1. Send an e-mail to let me know that you'd like to reserve a copy.



2. Send your payment of $35 (check, money order, cash) to: Ted Rall, PO Box 1134, New York NY 10027. Includes shipping within United States.



3. Include a note with your payment telling me how you'd like me to sign your copy.



4. I'll post a notice on the Rallblog as soon as they're gone.







COMING SOON: I'll be unloading the last box of my second out-of-print tome (with cover design by Dave Eggers!)





No comments:

Post a Comment