Thursday, July 1, 2004

Cassandra Rall?



A long-time fan who's been following me since my radio days wrote this today:



Good call on the draft. I think that was over a half-a-hear ago. You had posted the email to the selective service on the blog because they were hiring. I filled out the application and I have recieved two letters back. They seem really interested !

More recently, I have been hearing alot of talk about a better draft on the radio and elsewhere.

I am keeping track of your predictions. You have a really, really good record.

I consider myself the un-official score keeper for your predictions. Your first and greatest hit was the Bush victory..which you predicted on the radio when everyone thought it was a lock for Gore. The whole Stan foresight was understandably fuzzy, but you did say on the radio that it was an increasingly important area. Years later when Dan Rather rolled out that Studio-sized map and explained to confused American's "These are the stans. You probably have never heard of them." I was hysterical!!!

ps. "Wake Up" is seriously killer...I assume you know about all of the spelling errors. I'm getting El Busho this week.

Most of all, thanks for getting on tv and radio more!!!!!!!

I remember the KFI days. I believe they are creeping back. Right now you are THE leftmost point in America's mind. Keep it up.




Well, yes. I have been right lot lately. If only I knew a good bookie, yes? Of course, it helps to have a working knowledge of the rise of Nazism...

No comments:

Post a Comment