Thursday, September 2, 2004

Book Signing Schedule Coming Together



The schedule for my appearances is shaping up. Here's what we have so far, more details later. If you live in an area where I'm not appearing, this may be because your local daily or alternative weekly newspaper doesn't carry my work. I've discovered that, without a paper to build an audience and to support the signing when it takes place, turnout tends to be dismal.



The obvious way to remedy this is to convince your paper to start carrying my cartoons and/or columns. Failing that, a book signing event can be made financially viable if a local group (typically a university) offers me airfare and an honorarium to speak in town.



Anyway, here it is:



9/28 - NYC

9/30 - NYC

10/20-10/30"

Seattle

Olympia, WA

San Juan Island, WA

Portland, OR

Berkeley

San Francisco

Los Angeles



It would be great to set something up in Santa Cruz, San Diego and/or Phoenix. If you'd like to help do that, please email me at chet@rall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment