Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Bloggers Can't Make up Their Minds


A blog called bloggledygook references me as someone who puts down people who voted for Bush:

Those lefty bloggers can now sit back and sneer I-told-you-sos and in true Ted Rall fashion, portray Bush voters as stupid and sinister all at the same time.


Well, far be it from me to shy away from the characterization someone who doesn't read much of my work has for me. So yes, I'll fess up: Anyone who voted for Bush is a Goddamned fucking idiot. Fuck them. Why progressives should suck up to such morons instead of ridiculing them as they well deserve--which, incidentally, might remind them to think more carefully the next time they exercise their franchise--is beyond me.

On the other hand, Bernard Weiner lists me as a "journalistic hero" for standing up to the Bush regime's attempt to loot the treasury while destroying American democracy and personal freedom.

Oh, well. Back to the Bush voter-bashing cartoons for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment