Sunday, October 9, 2005

UK Independent: Bush Claims God Told Him to Murder 100,000 People

Courtesy of Ken:

I am a devoted fan of your work and when I read this article I thought "Wow , this is great! Almost as good as something Ted Rall would come up with". Only its for real. I've read some snippets of Bush getting messages from God, but nothing this well documented.
If you haven't read it already please do check it out.
From: The Independent on line.
Bush: God told me to invade Iraq
President 'revealed reasons for war in private meeting'
By Rupert Cornwell in Washington
Published: 07 October 2005
..... Palestinian foreign minister Nabil Shaath says Mr Bush told him and Mahmoud Abbas, former prime minister and now Palestinian President: "I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did."...
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article317805.ece

No comments:

Post a Comment