Saturday, January 6, 2007

Ted Rall Subscription Service



It's that time again! As you may recall, I charge for the Ted Rall Subscription Service--whereby you receive my cartoons and columns in your e-mail box well before the rest of the world gets them on the web (in some cases, days before) and you support my work--annually. With the New Year comes my request for you to consider signing up for the TRSS.

After discussion with some current subscribers I have decided to keep the rate the same as last year, $25. So if you'd like to get my stuff by email, please pay in one of the two easy ways:

BY MAIL: Send $25 to Ted Rall, PO Box 1134, New York NY 10027. Make sure to include your email address with your payment!

BY PAYPAL: Email me at chet@rall.com and I'll tell you what to do.

Thanks again for your support and Happy 2007!

No comments:

Post a Comment