Thursday, March 11, 2004

Update: WAKING UP IN AMERICA & ALL THE RULES HAVE CHANGED









Some people reserved copies of my first book WAKING UP IN AMERICA (1992) but flaked out on sending their checks. (If you've sent me a payment but haven't gotten your book yet, don't freak out--I wait a week for checks to clear before Priority Mailing them.) Therefore there are still 9 copies left--and their flakiness is your reward!



ALL THE RULES HAVE CHANGED are going fast: I've got 13 left.



If you want either or both books, please (1) email me at chet@rall.com to say so, (2) send $35 for each book (includes shipping within United States, more if abroad) to PO Box 1134, New York NY 10027 and (3) include your mailing address and how you'd like it signed with your payment.



As I wrote earlier, when they're gone, they're gone. No more.



SPECIAL BOURGEOIS OFFER: I normally charge $400 and up for my original cartoons, but I'll send you an original cartoon (choose any from the last year--provided, of course, that I still have it), and bothWAKING UP IN AMERICA and ALL THE RULES HAVE CHANGED for $300. Same procedure as above applies; offer expires when I say so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment