Monday, December 8, 2003

You Could Be Famous...For More Than One Day, Too.



I need a high-resolution photo a demonstration or protest to add to the cover artwork of my upcoming magnum opus WAKE UP, YOU'RE LIBERAL: HOW WE CAN TAKE AMERICA BACK FROM THE RIGHT (Soft Skull Press, 2004). I'm really hoping for a shot of the front of a march, people carrying signs. Either color or black and white is fine. If you have such a thing and you have all the rights to it (i.e., you took the photo yourself), please e-mail it to me in JPEG or TIFF format as soon as you can.



If I use your photo, you'll get a hundred bucks (with a pledge of residuals should I sell zillions of copies), original artwork for one of my cartoons, and a credit line on the copyright page of the book.



Specs: Photo must be no less wide than 6 inches at 300 dpi or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment