Wednesday, February 16, 2005

O'Reilly and Churchill

Several readers have contacted me to point out that Bill O'Reilly has not called for Ward Sutton to be fired by the University ofr Colorado. In writing this week's column, I relied on coverage by a large daily newspaper that referenced O'Reilly's remarks which--if these readers are to be believed--it mischaracterized. I didn't watch the O'Reilly Factor the night he discussed the Ward Churchill controversy. If anyone has evidence, such as a show transcript, that would shed light on this matter, I would appreciate that you send it to chet@rall.com.

Disgruntled Soldiers

In response to a few of you: The reason I don't post emails by American soldiers who disagree with Bush Administration policy is that I don't believe they should be subjected to payback by their military paymasters. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment