Friday, November 23, 2007

Cartoon for November 22

A growing number of Iraq War veterans are turning up homeless. Originally I was just going to republish the cartoon I did predicting that this would happen, which I drew at the height of the Yoo-Ess-Ay-Rocks hype in 2003, but I couldn't find it in time for my deadline. Besides, this point is one I wanted to make in more than as an "I told you so." "Support the troops," always a meaningless phrase, has been rendered obsolete by Iraq vet homelessness.



Click on the cartoon to make it bigger.

2 comments:

  1. Kind of like the pro lifer that wants to cut all the social programs designed to help those mothers whom don't get abortions. They're not really pro life just pro birth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but keep your eyes peeled for a hippie spitting on a one of them.

    ReplyDelete