Friday, July 1, 2005

Stranger Reaction

Sandy from Utah writes:

My nephew Tom in Kansas sent me your article. Thanks for putting into words what many of us are feeling. I was with Quakers that held signs of peace and pleads for not invading Iraq. The fact that everything has been mismanaged and costly in terms of money and mostly lives continues to sicken me. However, you missed an important point: This is slowly becoming a Bush war with an invitation for a "Holy War". I live where Evangelicals are plentiful and their mantra remains joyful. Yes, these new age "Christians" are pleased that Muslim are dropping along with our Amreican hero/ soldiers...go figure? I fear that REAL trouble hasn't even shown its ugly face. Thanks for your well written article....please keep it up.


Reading the above makes me shudder in fear that many Americans are clinically insane. Could it be true? Does anyone really want a holy war between the Christianists and Islam? What good could possible come out of it? Still, it's obviously a phenomenon that we need to keep track of.

No comments:

Post a Comment