Friday, August 19, 2005

Moral Equivalence, Republican Style

DF writes:

Hey Ted,,,ain't wrote you in a while. I have been looking at your toons,,,just to get a laugh at the left side of things. I don't want to argue or bitch at you...you're gonna believe what you want and I the same. I do have 1 thing for you though. You say that what happened at Abu Ghraib was "torture"...I say it was child's play and will prove it.
Go to this link (http://history.acusd.edu/gen/st/~ehimchak/death_march.html) and see what Americans suffered at the hands of Japs. Compare the two. Now,,,do you still think that what happened in Iraq was torture?


Yes.
So this is what it's come to: now the armchair warriors are reduced to comparing themselves favorably with the Japanese war criminals of World War II.

No comments:

Post a Comment